Wednesday 5 October 2011

First Set of Filming - 4/10/11

In my video, I'm going to use a range of shots of different clocks sped up so that it looks like the time is going past much more quickly, to show the different stages of the relationship, and to make clear to the audience which section is a flashback, and which is present day. This should make the audiences understanding of the video much clearer and easier to follow.

I set up my tripod facing a digital clock, and left it filming all day whilst I was at school. I gained over 9 hours of footage of time going by. This means that I can use a range of sections of the time sped up extremely quickly as connecting shots between new ideas in the video.

[picture of digital clock here]

At the time I was going to film the months being ripped away from range of calendars that I've sourced, but then realised that I need these as props when shooting with my actors, so will have to film these shots after that's done so that they're still in tact.

[picture of calendars]

No comments:

Post a Comment