Saturday 15 October 2011

Filming - Saturday 15/10/11

What did I do? 
Today was the first set of filming that I've done with both of my two actors, Kieran and Ellie. We went to the grass area shown in my location shots and did the beginning section of the video, where Kieran is lip syncing the set of lyrics, either on his own, or with Ellie in the background or another place in the shot. We also did a range of shots of Ellie on her own, in different outfits and various different fake eyelashes that can be used throughout the video. 

Evaluation of the day? 
I thought that filming went really well, the weather was great as the sun was out giving great natural lighting onto all of the shots. However, the battery life on my camera is limited to an hour and a half of filming time, and eventually it ran out of battery, cutting the filming session slightly short. To overcome this, I arranged three more meetings with the actors for this week to finish off the filming. 


No comments:

Post a Comment