Wednesday 12 October 2011

Problems with my actors!

To start off with, the lead singer of the band Panda Police (who's song I'm using), named Jamie, said that he'd be up for acting in the video, however due to his commitments at university we didn't have much free time at the same times, so would have made filming very fragmented and difficult. 


This made me decide to cut him, and so my friend Dan said that he'd take over and play the role instead. Unfortunately, he pulled out just yesterday due to family commitments, meaning that I yet again had to find another actor. 


I've chosen for my friend Kieran to now play the role, as suggested by Ellie (the actress in the video), and he seems much more reliable than the other two. He has a very rock star- like appearance already, meaning that his style will match really well to the pop/rock genre of the song. You can see a picture of him here: 


We've set a filming date for a couple of hours on saturday, due to him working til 4, but needing to shoot in daylight, and then we're still planning the times to shoot after school Monday-Wednesday next week. My shooting schedule will be uploaded as soon as these days and times are finalised.

No comments:

Post a Comment