Monday 17 October 2011

Filming - Monday 17/10/11

What did I do? 
Today I filmed another big chunk of the video with both actors, shooting in the same place as last time (green by the church), but also shot in front of both the river and the church. I shot the 'happy' scenes of the video, that are used in the flashback of the beginnings of Ellie and Kieran's relationship. I also filmed Kieran lip syncing to a range of lyrics, including the chorus, in a variety of different locations and at different angles, meaning that I'll have much more choice when editing which shots to use. 


Evaluation of the day?
This time I managed my filming time much better, by remembering to turn the camera off as often as possible to save battery, so that I didn't run out again. This meant I did a full session of filming, doing even more than I expected. The weather was cloudy, but still had bright natural light, so shouldn't look too different to the conditions on Saturday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment