Wednesday 19 October 2011

Filming - Wednesday 19/10/11


What did I do? 
Today we finished filming all of the shots that my actors were in. We did the break-up and getting back together sections, as well as more clips of eyes for the fast-cut montage towards the end of the video. These sections included shots such as having the characters hold up books with the lyrics on, and kicking over the mic, which I'm hoping to edit and put into slow motion to emphasise this. 


Evaluation of the day?
I thought the day went really well, with both actors having a full understanding of what is left to do on the video. They'd got the mood of the video in their acting exactly how I wanted it. The weather was also similar so this should help with the continuity of the video. But on the downside some of the last shots were filmed slightly later on in the day and under some trees so the light wasn't as  good as it could have been. The dark effect does work well, but I'm concerned about the quality of the footage, so will have to spend time editing this to bring the standard up, or if it really doesn't look very good then I'll have to shoot that section again another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment