Friday 21 October 2011

Filming - Friday 21/10/11


What did I do? 
The last shots of the video were shot today, for example the spinning aerial shot to end the video as well as the months being ripped off of a calendar. I also shot the section where the shot is kept exactly the same, but changes on the beat and more clocks and calendars are added into the scene. 


Evaluation of the day?
Most of the shots worked really well and I managed to get all the shots filmed in the time I had allocated. However I did struggle to do the spinning aerial shot. I found it hard to keep the camera spinning above the mic, clocks and calendars without getting shots of my feet or just the plain grass. The shots do look quite handheld and not as smooth as I'd hoped for. When I look at the footage on the macs I'll see if there's a way I can crop the best parts of the footage, if not I may need to use a different way of filming the shot and try again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment